Dunmore Recycling and Waste Disposal Depot
The Dunmore Resource Recovery redevelopment saw the construction of a new transfer station and FOGO organics processing facility. The improvements will make it possible for Council to provide a more efficient service and achieve environmental outcomes by diverting 75% of waste received from landfill.
The all weather transfer station is configured with clearly marked bays for the disposal of recyclable and waste materials.
44 Buckleys Road,
DUNMORE NSW 2529
Phone: 4221 6200
Hours of Operation
7:30 am - 4:00 pm Weekdays
8:00 am - 4:00 pm Weekends and Public Holidays
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
*Materials are listed in order of drop off through the Transfer Station. Please use this list when packing your car/trailer, to make your unloading easier*
The Transfer Station accepts FREE of charge:
- Gas Bottles propane
- Fire extinguishers
- Aerosols (spray paint)
- Smoke Detectors
- Household Batteries
- Fluoro globes and tubes
- Water and Oil based paints
- Motor Oil (under 25 litres)
- Sump oil (under 25 litres)
- Cooking Oil (under 25 litres)
- Mobile Phones
- Computers & Laptops (monitors, hard drives, keyboards & mice)
- All IT accessories (ie, cables & printers)
- Ink Cartridges
- Electronic Waste
- CD's & DVD's
- Car Batteries
- Comingled Recycling
- Polystyrene - domestic quantities only
- Cardboard - domestic quantities only
- Metal: whitegoods, steel, aluminium, copper & brass (excluding fridges, freezers and air conditioning units)
The Transfer Station also accepts for recycling (Fees & Charges apply).
- Air conditioning units
- Commercial quantities of polystyrene
- Commercial quantities of cardboard
Garden waste is also accepted for the Garden Organics fee. This will be recycled into nutrient rich compost at our FOGO site.
General waste for landfill is also disposed at the Transfer Station for the full Waste fee.
Prior to arriving at the facility, there are a number of items we would like you to consider:
- To ensure a smooth flow through the facility, customers are encouraged to source separate their loads prior to arriving.
- Only vehicles that have the capacity to be hand unloaded are able to access the Transfer Station. Vehicles that do not have this capacity will be directed to the landfill.
- Prior to arriving at the weighbridge you are required to uncover your load for inspection by the weighbridge operator. Please use the designated area for this.
- It is the responsibility of customers to place items in correct locations, this may mean you need to bring helpers if you have bulky items to unload.
- Second-hand goods should be offered to the Revolve Shop prior to approaching the weighbridge. The Revolve Shop are under no obligation to accept items that are offered.
- Once inside the facility it is a condition of entry that staff instructions are followed. Failure to do this may result in you being asked to leave the facility.
- There is strictly no smoking permitted at the facility.
- Engines must be switched off when unloading.
- Children and animals must remain in vehicles at all times.
- Surveillance cameras are in operation throughout the Transfer Station for everyone's safety.
Accepted Materials and Fees & Charges
For a comprehensive list of all Fees & Charges please click here.