Bins must be placed out on the kerbside for collection the evening before your scheduled service day or by 6:00 a.m. on the day of collection.
Your bin may not have been collected for one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect bin type presented
- Bins not placed on the kerbside by 6:00am
- No street access
- Contamination (unacceptable items in your bin)
- Too Heavy for the truck to lift (maximum 80kg)
- Overfull (lid must be closed)
- Items jammed, preventing the bin from emptying completely
If your bin has been missed you must advise us within 2 working days. Once reported, your bin will generally be collected withing 24-48 hours after receving your request.
To report a Missed Service click here or contact the REMONDIS Harbour Cities Team on 1300 121 344.