New Waste Service
As you prepare to occupy your newly-built home or development, you will need to organise a waste service for the property. An Occupation Certificate must be lodged with Shellharbour City Council before bins will be issued for the new property. Bins cannot be delivered to a vacant house.
Your recycling and waste collection services include:
- FOGO Bin 240 Litre or 140 Litre (Green Lid) collected weekly
- Recycling Bin 240 Litre or 140 Litre (Yellow Lid) collected fortnightly
- Waste Bin 240 Litre, 140 Litre or 80 Litre (Red Lid) collected fortnightly
For applicable fees click here.
To organise a waste service online in the Shellharbour LGA the owner or managing agent of the property can click here or contact the REMONDIS Harbour Cities team.
- Recycle 140 Litre or 240 Litre Bin
- FOGO 140 Litre or 240 Litre Bin
- Waste 80 Litre, 140 Litre or 240 Litre Bin
Cease Waste Services
Rebuilding a home? In the event your property is demolished or becomes uninhabitable you may choose to cease your waste service for a period of time. To arrange this, the owner or managing agent of the property can contact the REMONDIS Harbour Cities team.