Your Recycling and Waste Services
On behalf of Shellharbour City Council, contractor REMONDIS Harbour Cities operates a household recycling and waste collection service for properties in the Shellharbour Local Government Area (LGA).
Your standard recycling and waste collection service includes:
- FOGO Bin 240 Litre (Green Lid) collected weekly
- Recycling Bin 240 Litre (Yellow Lid) collected fortnightly
- Waste Bin 80 Litre, 140 Litre or 240 Litre (Red Lid) collected fortnightly
Alternate service includes:
- FOGO Bin 140 Litre (Green Lid) collected weekly
- Recycling Bin 140 Litre (Yellow Lid) collected fortnighly
- Waste Bin 140 Litre (Red Lid) collected fortnightly
To confirm your Bin Collection Day, click here and select your address.
Click here to view your WEEK A CALENDAR 2020 - 2021
Click here to view your WEEK B CALENDAR 2020 - 2021
To view a web friendly version of your Recycling and Waste Services brochure click here.
Your Bin Placement Guidelines
- Please have your bins on the kerbside before 6:00 a.m. on your collection day
- Make sure your bins are presented at least 50cm apart
- Do not overfill your bins. The lid must close properly
- Ensure your bins do not weigh more than 80kgs each
- Place your bins on the kerbside (not the gutter or road) with the opening (Council Logo) facing the road
- Ensure there are no cars, trees or overhead wires blocking access to your bins
- Bins are Council owned and it is illegal to remove bins from a property
- Remove your bins from the kerbside on the day of collection, once they have been serviced.